How do I get my backpack repaired?
- Contact Rainy Pass Repair for a free estimate and to ensure that they can fix your backpack.
- Fill out a repair form.
- Prepare your backpack for repair. Empty all pockets and clean it by following the care instructions. Mark the damaged areas with masking tape.
- Mail your backpack and the repair form to Rainy Pass Repair at the address below.
Rainy Pass Repair, Inc.
4415 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
1. Fill out the repair booking form. (For "Manufacturer" select "other" and then list Tortuga in the model description along with the model. Ex: Tortuga Air, Tortuga Travel Backpack.)
2. If you'd like for them to contact you with a quote for repair first, please check the box at the bottom of the form.
3. Prepare your backpack for repair. Empty all pockets and clean it by following the care instructions. Mark the damaged areas with masking tape.
4. Scottish Mountain Gear will provide you with a copy of the online repair booking form as well as an address label for shipping.
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.