What is the circumference of the Outbreaker backpack's chest strap?
The Outbreaker Travel Backpack’s chest strap fits chest sizes of approximately 22-53”.
1) Determine how long you want the extender to be.
2) Add 4" to that and cut a piece of webbing that length.
3) Stick one end of the webbing through one of the buckle pieces. Fold 1/2" of the end back on itself.
4) Fold it over once more, this time including the buckle to make a loop. Sew through the 3 layers of webbing with a straight stitch (2-3 rows-- or a square-- for added durability) and extra strong thread.
5) Repeat 3 & 4 with the other end and buckle piece. Now your sternum strap is ready to use.